Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sourdough

After all my international travels, I really appreciate being at home and on the ground as I open a bottle Herdade do Peso from dreamy Alentejo. Blending two grapes, Antão Vaz and Arinto, this white wine is an instant recommendation but unfortunately Systembolaget does not have it.

Making cod with estragon for dinner, my finance suffered a setback today when I found another excellent neighbourhood bakery called “Cum Pane” whose sourdough bread all of the family just loved. Otherwise, this Saturday began with a few minus degrees as Anna and I ran around Delsjön shortly after 7 a.m., before it was time to clean the house and administer an oral makeup exam for my organizational communication class. Clearly, there is something rather old school with having an oral exam on a Saturday, even if on Zoom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home