Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Lumière du Sud

After ten brutal kilometres on the treadmill, I first moderated a Zoom guest lecture for my social work students and then spent most of my working day reviewing chapters for the new Handbook of Environmental Political Theory in the Anthropocene with Edward Elgar. As for my own contribution on ecomodernism, I look forward to getting some input at WPSA in San Francisco and then revising it based on the reviewer feedback that I receive.

Today, ABC wrote about “Lumière du Sud”, and I was immediately thrown back to the Balearic Islands in October with Sofi. In retrospect, I am so incredibly happy that we got to make that trip. With that in mind and a bit of luck, we might be able to schedule another adventure on the Iberian Peninsula before the year is out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home