Saturday, February 18, 2023

Peach

When I grew up, my dear mother sometimes served conserved peach halves for dessert. With neither fresh peach or apricots anywhere to be found (it is called winter, stupid!), I bought a can with conserved ones for a summery potato salad with halloumi, mint and rocket. Absolutely yummy as the snow keeps falling outside.

Down on the High Coast, my friend Madeleine just finished second in the same race that I did last year. Being able to run those 50k of snowy trails with 1,780 meters of climb in under seven hours is truly an incredible achievement! Meanwhile, over in California, Seth James DeMoor is getting ready to race “Fourmidable 50k” which will be his first race in ten months. I am really looking forward to the results as he has done some insane training with a few weeks topping out at 220+ km of running per week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home