Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Train like a superhero

Looking back on last year with its 4000+ km of running, I sometimes wonder how I was able to achieve that while working full-time. For the last four weeks, since I recovered from the acute bronchitis, I have struggled to find the time to even run 40 km per week on average. As such, the road to 100 or even 80 kilometres per week (which I was doing last year on a regular basis) seems very long indeed.

Anyhow, having just finished the marking marathon that began last Thursday, I have at least done my best today to catch up on the superhero training schedule, starting with 10 km of running in the morning, followed by 1,000 meters of swimming with Anna at lunch and now 5 km of action-packed cross-country skiing at night. In case you wonder about the action, it had nothing to do with the rumoured bear and everything to do with how worthless I am when it comes to going downhill on a pair of skis.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home