Thursday, April 07, 2022

Dentist

Today, I was reminded of the very first episode of Alias when Sydney Bristow is in Taiwan, being tortured by Dr Zhang “Suit and glasses” Lee. Defiantly, Sydney states that “I have got nothing to lose” to which Dr Lee replies: “That not exactly true. You have teeth”.

Okay, maybe not that bad, yet I figure that it was not particulary smart to decline anaesthesia. 1,662 SEK and one hour later I was at least let out in time for our research seminar on collaborative water governance in Sweden and Finland.

Prior to the dark dental experience, I was able to repeat my power routine at USM which consists of five kilometres of indoor rowing and five fast kilometres on the treadmill followed by strength training. Ideally, I will try to do this at least twice a week going forward as I think it gives a good complement to the slower pace running that I am doing when going back and forth to school with the kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home