Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Speedwork

After delivering William to school, I tried my luck on a 500 meters long segment in 3:56 min/km pace. To my relief, my calf held up, but I will wait some more until I bring back any further speedwork or go all out.

As for the California mug, I have to report that it was with a heavy heart that I declined the invitation to this year’s Breakthrough Dialogue on the theme “Progress Problems”. While I already decided that 2019 would be my last Dialogue, the isolation during the pandemic and my interest in where the ecomodernist movement is heading made it very tempting, especially as I would have had a chance to meet up with my long-time co-author Jon. However, with both Madrid and Newcastle already scheduled for the early summer months, it was simply not possible to spend another week away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home