Friday, March 18, 2022

Hybrid learning

The good news is that I felt absolutely no pain in my left calf as I ran around the lake this morning. The bad news is that both kids now have cold symptoms so that my plans for today, which included going for a core workout session at USM with Anna, have been dashed.

Yesterday, I was at least able to attend a conference on hybrid learning which gave me a lot of ideas for the autumn semester. Having such large and diverse student groups as I do, it is important to provide as many ways of participating as possible, and based on the pandemic experience, I feel that HyFlex (hybrid flexible) courses that integrate face-to-face classes with online learning is very much the direction that I like to go. For now, time to make waffles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home