Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Bouillabaisse

After dropping the kids off at the school in Innertavle, I went for a recovery swim at Navet before heading up to work to grade some more. Slowly, life is returning to its pre-pandemic parameters with the lunch room at work becoming increasingly crowded. I guess I was not the only one feeling slightly socially awkward today after spending so many months in front of Zoom.

If not from the Monocle shop but I was happy to receive a pair of dark blue Lee jeans today as well as a white Oxford shirt, as I look forward to long hours in the lecture hall now when all remaining restrictions are being lifted at the end of the month. However, for the time being, many meetings are still on Zoom and, with the amount of rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I cannot say that I really mind :-)

For dinner tonight, I travelled to south of France for some bouillabaisse with the house sauvignon blanc from N.Z. Somehow, it takes so little (but also so much) to survive the winters up here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home