Monday, July 12, 2021

Pancake planning

After a morning swim in the lake, I am back making pancakes and preparing for my mountain trail adventure. Talking to our new neighbour, he told me that he has done the run between Ammarnäs and Hemavan in the past but with a couple of overnight stops. Since I will do it all in one go (and considering how I felt when finishing Mörbylångaleden back in May), I know I will be pretty exhausted by the time I reach Hemavan so I have decided to change the timing of my run, meaning that I will now take the bus up to Ammarnäs already on Thursday, sleep one night there and then start directly after breakfast rather than at lunch time. This change also has the advantage that I will not have to do the final descent down to Hemavan in the dark with my headlamp but instead be able to run the entire trail in daylight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home