Thursday, July 29, 2021

Atmosphere

Having barely sent off my book review to Oxford University Press, I accepted another peer review assignment, this time for the journal Atmosphere. Otherwise, I have tried to stay away from work as much as possible over the summer, prioritizing hanging out at Umelagun with the kids (where Eddie just learnt how to swim!) and running around the lake with Anna every morning. Not to mention making risotto with zucchini, halloumi and basil.

Tomorrow morning at 5 am, Elin and I will take the bus up to Åmsele which is the starting point for the 60 kilometres long “Isälvsleden” that I have been dreaming of running for quite some time. With Fjällmaraton 100k just nine days away, it may be stupid to do another ultra adventure but, since I am not planning to run particularly fast on either run, I think my legs will be able to cope.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home