Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Piadina

On the eve of battle, I make some piadina from Romagnola and pick up an old book from the 1940’s by Samuel Shellabarger, full of intrigue of the Italian Renaissance. #alt-reality alright. My only hope now is that there will be a repeat of the Great Schlep of 2008 and that I will wake up to a blue wave strong enough to remove all doubts about the outcome.

Otherwise, between swimming and running, I have been busy preparing my lectures for the spring when we will welcome a record number of new police students. To my great relief, the social work students are not in uproar but instead giving me a heart-warming endorsement:

"Jag känner verkligen att jag lärt mig helheten kring politik och policy i Sverige. Jag vill verkligen säga att Rasmus är en fenomenalt bra lärare. Intressanta föreläsningar, tar med det viktigaste och man känner verkligen att man lär sig. Superbra att han skriver inför alla föreläsningar vilken bok och kapitel. Väldigt pedagogiskt. Känns som man nästan var i klassrummet under hans föreläsningar. 10/10"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home