Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Faul wie ein Waschbär

In a hilarious new time travelling video, the German federal government asks its citizens to be “special heroes” in the fight against SARS-CoV-2 by staying at home as lazy racoons. While that is obviously kind of remote from life as a parent and ultra runner, humour may definitely help getting the message across.

The first half of November has again been a lot warmer than usual in Scandinavia, making the days grey and short. Hopefully, we will get some snow towards the weekend that will brighten things up a bit. Before the snow arrives however, I thought it was best to get some more vertical done on my Tasmanian climbing challenge so, on my way to pick up Eddie, I stopped by at our local skiing slope “Bräntberget” for a few hill repeats. Otherwise, I have spent the last days filming my way through the history of political thought. For the moment, I am with Thomas Hobbes and the English Civil War.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home