Friday, October 09, 2020

Cancellations

With everything going on in the US right now, I was not surprised to learn that the ISA convention that was scheduled for April in Las Vegas has been cancelled and turned into an entirely virtual event. Still, I feel a bit sad about this, especially as I had hoped to combine the conference with some canyon trail running.

As for other cancellations, Kullamannen will not happen in two weeks from now. Instead, the race has been moved to March even as I have my doubts about that as well. This means that I will not travel to Skåne but only to Stockholm for an evening with Ally.

On a day like this with pouring rain, it feels good to make some Veranda blend drip coffee before escaping to USM for some strength training and a quick treadmill run.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home