Monday, November 11, 2019

Bamboo

As I had some Scandic hotel points that were about to expire, I decided to redeem a free night at Sjöfartshotellet in Stockholm to have somewhere to sleep before I take the train to Linköping tomorrow morning. After the last days of post-continental decadence in Beirut (picture above), I was also in search for another kind of redemption so, once at the hotel, I jumped on the treadmill for five kilometres in my new #ultrainterval bamboo shirt.

However, since Anna is going away for a conference later this week, it will not be possible to run the real thing on Saturday as originally scheduled. Instead, I am planning to postpone my 8x10 km of ultra intervals with 24 hours, i.e. the madness will now start at midnight of the 17th rather than the 16th of November. Regardless, I think I am in for a challenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home