Monday, July 22, 2019

Double IPA

Though not a småparti beer per definition, I found a limited edition Double India Pale Ale from Poppels which felt well-deserved after another day of hyper-intense “vacation” even if the alcohol content was a bit on the high side for my taste. For dinner, Monocle had a new recipe for potato salad with sundried tomatoes, grilled asparagus and anchovies but, since I am still scared of small fish after living in Korea, I decided to keep it entirely plant-based.

With three days remaining until the big trip, I was happy to finally find a nice hostel for the last night in Accra. Affiliated with Bohemian Hostels in Prague and made of recycled local materials, it seems to be sort of the antithesis to the 5 Star Kempinski Gold Coast which I had originally booked. For the first two nights, I will use Marriott points which offer some exceptional value (3.2 cent per point or more than three times the most recent valuation by The Points Guy).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home