Sunday, June 09, 2019

Spaghetti al nero di seppia con scaloppine

In the week after Marrakech, I ran 16.8 km. This week, I was able to bring my post-marathon mileage up to 91.7 km, setting a new all-time record in the process. On the other hand, considering the number of flights I have scheduled over the next two weeks, I guess I will still get plenty of rest days until it is time to take the ferry out to Angel Island for my 21k trail race on 22 June.

Yesterday, I was at the library with Eddie, telling him that there was such a thing as black spaghetti and that squid ink was used to make it black. He clearly did not believe me so I went down to DUĂ… and bought some spaghetti al nero di seppia to his great surprise. While he still did not dare tasting it, I for my part was quite happy with the result.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home