Friday, June 14, 2019

LX319

After watching another Boeing 777 take off for Singapore, I am back above the white clouds with what is undoubtedly Europe's most civilized airline.

"Vi är vuxna men vi leker ändå"

Reading about lazy hazy summer, bare-brick walls in Oxfordshire and sun-drunk Cycladic seas, I have no problem seeing how shallow my imagination can be sometimes. But I should not worry, already tomorrow I will be painting a carport in Umeå together with the neighbours so I am sure there will be sufficient measures of reality soon enough.

Before leaving Heathrow, I actually managed to clear my inbox so now I only have the more intellectual pursuits left, i.e. the ones that often require a bit of Bodil Jönsson's famous "ställtid"; hence this blog post I guess. As always, black coffee helps with the sorting, to somehow know where reality begins and fiction ends, and to realize how few years that have actually passed like trains. Looking back, I just feel immensely grateful as we begin our approach towards the Alps and Kloten.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home