Monday, December 03, 2018

Winter apples

As the world turned white, I just had to take my new VJ Sarva Xante out for a test run around the lake. Ignoring the fact that I got completely covered in wet snow, the grip was truly phenomenal. So far this year, I have ran 1418 kilometres so it goes without saying that I have to run the remaining 82 kilometres before the end of the year.

Back home, I heat some mulled apple wine on the nuclear-powered induction stove and thank my lucky star for being able to escape the elements. Down in Katowice, COP24 is underway but I find myself strangely disinterested, probably because no words in the world can change the basic fact that the world is in a cul-de-sac with regard to mitigation as the expansion of renewables keeps locking in fossil fuels.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home