Monday, November 19, 2018

Spezzatino di zucca e farro

When the temperatures drops below zero, I love to make a “gryta” (stew), in this case with pumpkin, kale and celery.

Today at work, I had a two hour introduction course to the new system for reporting grades (Ladok) that is about to go live next month. Like with other similar systems (e.g. for booking class rooms), it is about a gradual shift of tasks from administrative staff to teachers. Given the rather significant differences in pay between these two groups, I am less certain if this really represents a net financial gain for the university as a whole but it does give me as a teacher a better sense of overall control and allows me to complete tasks at odd hours (that is when I usually work)...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home