Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Fjällfil

Late last night, Tova Viking descended through heavy clouds and touched down on a dark and rainy runway in Umeå. With no sun in the forecast for a fortnight, the golden foliage of Zürich, to say nothing of the blue skies of the Americas, could not feel further away.

To fight the apparent gloom, I poured up some fjällfil with Peruvian blueberries (not self-imported) and headed out for ten quick kilometres with my brand new trail gloves.

When I returned, I had received a final acceptance note from the Journal of Political Science Education which made me really happy, especially after all the hard work I have put into that paper over its three rounds of revisions. Once it is published, I will write another blog post introducing this new article which is my first piece of pedagogical research.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger FM 2030 Relaunched said...

#sufficiency

4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home