Thursday, October 25, 2018

6k

With cold winds and 15 cm of snow in the forecast for tonight, I decided to head indoors for my afternoon running. Even as I am completing 6k of high intensity interval training in under 30 minutes, I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I, much like Nike with their Breaking2, ultimately failed to meet my goal. What do you guys think, should I make another attempt to run a marathon in under four hours? And if so, where and when?

Once back home, I followed the Zeta trail and made some "insalata di cavolo riccio e cinque cereali" with a glass of the N.Z. house wine to celebrate that I survived my first class with the new social work students today. Already tomorrow, I have five more hours of lectures with them so I better take a moment to review my slides...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home