Thursday, July 19, 2018

Beirut

With the temperature well above 30 degrees in the shade and Nydalasjön slowly turning into the Med, these are strange summer days. Long awaited, I received the new Monocle travel guide to Beirut yesterday which, after exploring Tel Aviv in April, remains high up there on my bucket list for 2019.

When not dreaming of distant shores, I have been making the final revisions to my co-authored article on ecomodernist citizenship which hopefully will soon be published by Citizenship Studies. Considering that we started working on this project more than two years ago it says a lot about how long the review cycles in academia can be sometimes.

On the wine front, I was happy to find a beautiful bottle from 850 metres above the sea in New South Wales which tasted of oranges, butter pears and almond.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home