Saturday, March 31, 2018

Polaris

Walking down the aisle of our brand new Boeing 777-300ER, I was able to take a few snapshots of the United Polaris cabin (unfortunately sans bear). Once settled in at the very end of the bus (45B), there is no denying that the cramped ten-abreast configuration offsets some of the joys of flying in a new plane. Still, all things considered, United remains one of my favourite airlines for crossing the North Atlantic when you factor in miles earned, laptop power ports, and the illy coffee.

Right now we are a few hundred kilometres north of Reykjavik. Over the years, it has become somewhat of a tradition for me to write blog posts during this stage of TATL flights. It is a point when the journey becomes truly real despite the sea of ambivalence below. Today, I guess I should hurry back to writing about Pinker but, sometimes, it takes a measure of procrastination to gather thoughts and direction.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home