Sunday, October 15, 2017

Gypset Travel

Some time ago I bought the book Gypset Travel. It is an atlas packed with the kind of condensed dreams one needs to stay sane after yet another sleep deprived night. Stops include the Aeolian Islands in Italy, Lamu Island perched off Kenya's coast and North Goa. As much as I like to think of myself as well-travelled, I have never been to any of its ten locations.

Next year, I am turning forty which has had me doing even more travel dreaming than usual. With a 2-4-1 award travel voucher expiring at the end of this year, Anna and I would be able to make a trip sometime during the first 330 days of 2018. Whenever I hear the neighbours complaining about another outrageous garage bill, I am reminded how much I value global adventures over local comforts. Besides, I like my green bike.

Already this year, one big adventure remains with the departure only 17 days away... 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home