Tuesday, July 17, 2007

On the shoreline

Two years ago, I travelled the same Bavarian tracks. Then, someone told me that train journeys were good for her thinking. In the next sentence she corrected herself, saying that they were in fact only good for a certain kind of thinking. Probably for the kind of thoughts I think today.
Always waiting for something lasting. I finish the last Adelholzener.

From the outside I can hear: "Willkommen in Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof". From the inside: Frida Hyvönen replacing Anna Ternheim. I know, I should give up these melancholic singer/songwriters all together. They are slowly extinguishing my soul by framing all thoughts into the same unproductive loops.

I, for one, should know that time is "continuous, linear, unidirectional and irreversible". Perhaps all I can do is to buy myself a new pair of shoes?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this page might provide your mind with a better soundtrack

http://www.myspace.com/theplansweden

9:03 pm  
Blogger Rasmus Karlsson said...

Thanks!

10:21 pm  
Blogger Gabriel said...

Yes, Broder Daniel's version is better than Ternheim's.

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home