Monday, December 04, 2006

December

December. Following a large serving of microwave lasagne in the lounge car, I am now curling up in my seat as the high-speed train makes it way south towards Lund. The same forests and lakes as below, only that today the distances remain somewhat more tangible.
I am inclined to agree with Mikael Persson in the latest issue of Vagabond, it is indeed more civilized to travel by train. Though maybe not as epic as when abroad with olive trees outside the window, there are still those hours of solitude; time to reflect, do some editing and perhaps listen to Ebba Forsberg. Who, by the way, was on posters all over Stockholm. And, thanks for all insightful comments on my paper to re-public, I will submit it any day now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home