Sunday, April 28, 2024

Summer is here

After the morning rain, it was suddenly summer here in Gothenburg with the temperature climbing above twenty degrees (and, yes, I have finished reading The Three-Body Problem, more on that later) and blue skies. As such, the family finally invested in a charcoal grill to have on the balcony for that authentic Turkish Airlines experience.

Pouring up a glass of pinot noir from Patagonia, I received an approval of my summer vacation, with enough days left to spare for Anna’s and my long-planned trip to Argentina in October. Beyond grilling, I have otherwise spent most of the day fixing the last things in the new apartment but at least I had time to also go for 12 km of running in the afternoon sun for a total of 72 km this week, despite taking three days off, so, all in all, I am a happy bunny.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home