Rise and shine
Falling asleep just as a heavy thunderstorm came ashore, I set my alarm for 5:00 a.m., hoping to bring back some of that winter arc energy of autumns past after all the Bohemian bacchanalia. With the sky still dark, I went for the first torch-lit run of the season, limiting myself to six kilometres on soft trails as I am still having a bit of pain in the back of my left knee (even if it is much better after taking a few days off from running while in Prague).
With my
mind still on the dunes of Västra stranden, I went through an insanely long day
of teaching statistics. To stop hearing myself talk about significance levels
and Cronbach's α, I decided to create a bit of culinary content for the blog,
even if it was just dinner for one.
After
dinner, it is now back to constructing exam questions and running one last load
of washing. Tomorrow, I have decided to stick to rowing rather than running, as
Malmö Marathon is only 17 days away now and I desperately need my knee to hold
up for those fast-paced 42 kilometres on asphalt.
Labels: running





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home