Friday, November 17, 2023

Come By Chance

Though I have been dreaming of checking out the Atlantic provinces ever since I read Annie Proulx’s The Shipping News decades ago, I am still very much looking forward to my Vancouver expedition in late-March, which is now all booked and ticketed with Air Canada. The last time I was in Vancouver was in the spring of 2012 and the blog reminds me of cherry blossom, sea planes landing between snow clad mountains and, slightly more embarrassing, the difference that a regular training regime does over time.

As for that, and to connect with yesterday's topic, I just completed my 300k annual indoor rowing goal with about 40 days to spare. Of all the things I do at the gym, rowing is really the one thing that I believe has had the greatest impact on my overall well-being, effectively eliminating all headache and back pain that I ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home