Thursday, December 15, 2022

Train 462

To my surprise, I did make it out of bed in time to go for a short morning run despite a real feel temperature of -16 degrees. Like with swimming, one rarely regrets a run, and Örebro could not have been any more beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. As for those, Sofi gave me the most perfect decoration to hang in my tree, namely a “fox working from home”, complete with a laptop and a cup of black coffee as can be seen below.

Now on train 462, I just submitted the last paperwork for the course. Once I get to Umeå, I will have an intensive afternoon with a research seminar and a meeting with the other members of the board of graduate studies. As we pass Södertälje, I just have to share the view...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home