Sunday, October 16, 2022

Salines de Es Trenc

Since I have been away for almost a week, it was understandably Anna’s turn to have some time on her own. Thus, all alone with the kids, I went for a longer morning run, making it back just before the heavens opened. I must say that I was quite impressed by the kids as they biked along for all 13 kilometres in high spirits.

Later in the afternoon, we went to the pool here in Sävar. Priced at 80 SEK for one adult and two kids, it is a really affordable weekend pastime. Both kids love swimming and hopefully the salty waters of the Mediterranean will still be warm enough for them once we get down to Sorrento in a couple of weeks’ time. As for those same waters, Sofi and I passed some impressive salt flats on our way to dreamy Platja d'es Trenc and, after our swim there, decided to pick up a jar with gourmet sea salt, perfect when oven-roasting the remaining polka beats.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home