Wednesday, October 12, 2022

On the road with Sofi

After travelling to Madrid back in April, Sofi and I recognized that one can never get enough of Spain, so here we are on Mallorca. As always, we have had an incredible time with lots of strong coffee, unforgettable wines like “12 Volt”, and some not so cold swims. Though I have certainly missed my kids, and Sofi her dog “Krut” as evident from the picture above, it has been great travelling together and we cannot wait until we get the chance to do it again.

Driving around the island in a Fiat 500, we got to check out the narrowest of switchbacks and near-vertical slopes, and I feel like I have now graduated from the master’s class in southern European parking practices without burning through too much clutch. Among the many places we have parked, Valldemossa, immortalized by George Sand in A winter in Majorca, stands out, so if I ever come back, perhaps on a bike like Sabinha and the others in “Malt och motion”, I will make sure to stay there for longer than just a few photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home