Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Ports of call

The last days have been filled with drama, including a seven-hour visit to the emergency room with William after he fell and injured his shoulder. Luckily the x-ray turned out fine, but it will probably be a while until he is back to swimming again.

After finishing the school year, Eddie and I flew down to Kalmar last night through turbulent skies, just in time for me to have dinner with my childhood friend Johanna and sleep a few hours at Packhuset before taking the first flight back to Stockholm.

Being in Kalmar for such an extraordinary short time, I still could not resist going for an astronaut-early morning run around the harbour. After all, this is the city where I grew up and, for better and worse, it is filled with so many memories. Though some probably call me crazy, you really only live once. In a couple of hours, I will meet Anna at Arlanda and then go the UK together for the BISA conference. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home