Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Calendars

Running back and forth to the school yesterday, my fingers were absolutely freezing despite the Hestra gloves so, waking up to a real feel temperature of -24 degrees this morning, we decided to stick to the carpool Hyundai i20 for the coming days.

After driving our neighbour, and legal owner of the Hyundai, to the airport, I also skipped my original plans for cross-country skiing and instead stopped by USM for the usual routine with 5 km of indoor rowing, 5 km on the treadmill and some strength training. With that behind me, I really need to rest if I should have any chance of breaking 3:30 on Sunday.

Otherwise, Christmas is clearly on its way as can be seen in the picture below. As tradition suggests, we have just ordered calendars with photos from the past year for the family. This is something that we have done for eight years in a row, so Anna’s and my parents now have a decent stack of calendars with their grandchildren.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home