Sunday, October 17, 2021

Caffeine

Unlike after Trondheim Marathon when I was limping like House, I feel quite okay today as I wander the streets of Vilnius. On the four-hour train ride from Klaipėda, I was able to make some substantial progress on my book chapter about N-DAC and, after a coffee here at Caffeine, I plan to head out to the airport and write some more.

On the train, I also got a chance to read up on the fascinating intra-war history of Klaipėda, a city which was first governed by France following World War 1 but then merged with Lithuania after the 1923 Klaipėda Revolt. Like the situation surrounding Gdańsk, it is sort of the perfect setting for a spy novel and I regret not checking out more of the old town when I had the chance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home