Monday, March 08, 2021

Backup plans

Even if I have not given up on running Xterra Malta 50k, the world of international travel is clearly not what it used to be with ever more intricate restrictions. At least I have now booked a PCR test at Arlanda on the day before departure and signed up for an extra travel insurance that will even cover the possible costs of quarantine.

While a lot can happen in the 50 days that remain until departure, I have already been researching different alternatives. Though slightly less Bond, the STF Turist magazine reminded me of the 83 km Mörbylångaleden that would be one such alternative, assuming that I could get some help with the logistics. By then, my parents may even have received their two vaccine shots so I could see them for the first time since the pandemic began. So, perhaps Mörbylånga instead of Malta. At least I can still bring my Sunspel t-shirts ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home