Saturday, April 18, 2020

Huevos Rancheros

Somewhere between huevos rancheros in Bogotá and shakshouka in Tel Aviv, I made a second breakfast before biking down to MQ for their very last sale following the bankruptcy earlier in the week. With 50% off on everything, I was able to get some new jeans for Anna and me as well as a highly Obama-esque all-weather coat in dark navy, perfect for re-exploring the British Isles when all of this is over.

Tomorrow, I plan to take part in the inaugural DeMoor Virtual Marathon by running five loops around Nydalasjön, starting around lunch time in my red Craft V175 Lite. However, given that I have still not been able to complete the Ultra Interval Challenge, I am not taking anything for granted until it is over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home