Saturday, August 06, 2016

Tortiglioni all'agnello perduto

Back when I still had an Instagram account, I only posted pictures of vegetarian food. Somewhat hypocritical I know but it felt even worse to actively promote meat consumption. Today, keeping with the same spirit of hypocrisy, I am making Italian lamb stew but without the lamb. Or the lamb has been in it for two good hours in the oven, it is just that it is not served with the final dish but rather saved for the day after. Otherwise, the stew is made up of celery, carrots, onions, garlic, rosemary, cherry tomatoes and some dry white wine, all served with gremolata and a glass of Ser Lapo chianti.

While waiting those two hours for the stew, I finalized the last travelling details for Chernobyl in October. In the end, I decided to keep my miles with United for a better occasion and instead book a cheap roundtrip with LOT. This will allow me to finally catch up with my longtime friend Gabriel who, by then, will be into his second year of teaching Swedish in Warsaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home