Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Public radio

Tomorrow afternoon, it will be two weeks since we landed on Lantau Island and took the high-speed train into Hong Kong. My last visit to Hong Kong was in 2006, actually a few months before my first post here on Rawls & Me. Despite the discontinuity, I was immediately reminded of how much I liked the city and its green surroundings.

Over the last two weeks we have settled in a bit. We have found a nice apartment on the 25th floor in Tai Po, gone for a hike through Plover Cove Country Park, been to IKEA and most of all worked like crazy. This spring I will teach three courses: one on environmental sustainability, one on globalization and justice and one on animal rights. Meanwhile, my dissertation continues to generate responses, including an interview on Swedish public radio (P1).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home