Friday, April 04, 2008

Café Hausbrandt

Blossoming cherry trees in Philadelphia. A taste of what is to come over the next weeks. Walking the streets of Philly, Markus and I stumbled upon an iconic image which I have not seen since Ljubljana last summer. Apparently, the Trieste coffee house has decided to open a store in Philadelphia:
This morning I experienced a whirlwind of energy and booked a ticket with SQ to Melbourne for three months in the fall. It felt good to finally decide to cut short my stay in the U.S. By doing so I will keep my American post-doc opportunities intact (since the “two-year bar” will have expired by the time I get my PhD in 2010). So instead of Rutgers it will be University of Melbourne and hopefully a few conferences such as ERE 2008.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home