Friday, April 13, 2007

Silver Palomino

Reading a manuscript on the normative and empirical viability of a European public sphere.

As often these days I find myself onboard a silver-grey train, this time returning to Lund after a short visit to Kalmar, my parents and their perennial computer problems. Met up with Gabriel yesterday and planned a possible trip to the Balkans in June: Vienna, Sarajevo, Tirana and finally Istanbul. Although I travelled a lot to Bosnia-Herzegovina with my parents before the war, Albania and Turkey are still white spots for me.

Crowded train. “Silent” compartment with loud kids playing around with their breakfast. In my dreams bareback I ride across the scrub desert floor.

The manuscript which I will be discussant of next Friday is written by Max Conrad, a fellow PhD candidate in Lund. Like last time, I plan to write some short reflections here on Rawls & Me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home