Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lone Star State


Easter came and went, and so did the warm spring weather. But according to the forecast, we will be seeing temperatures in the high teens during the coming days. As for Dallas, make that high twenties! Yes. In twelve days I will once again board SK 943 to Chicago O’Hare, this time together with Nilla and with an onward ticket to Dallas Ft Worth. There, Nilla will be holding a workshop for undergraduates at the University of Texas at Arlington while I will be enjoying the sun, a frappuccino or two at Starbucks and also write a conference paper due for presentation in July at Mansfield College, Oxford. Directly after our two weeks in Texas it is off to Helsinki (in fact, I will have to take all the Helsinki-papers with me to Texas) and ECPR Joint Sessions. Which this year coincides with the Eurovision Song Contest… No wonder I had a hard time finding a hotel room. So, a lot of more travelling coming up on Rawls & Me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

Great! Then I expect at least one or two posts from outside The Ark's hotel...

7:59 pm  
Blogger Natasja said...

Oh, my favorite state in the states... *harkel*

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home