Monday, May 06, 2024

Moroko mash

Yesterday, Sarah Place posted a highly inspirational video about her experiences of running the Comrades Marathon last year. As readers of Rawls & Me already know, those 89 km between Durban and Pietermaritzburg in South Africa have long been on my bucket list but, for the moment, I will have to contend with making mashed potato from Lesotho with kale which is another super-simple yet delicious recipe from that recipe book by Zeina Mourtada. As for Monterey Monday (which must be the most decadent alliteration in a long time), I am having a glass of District 7 Chardonnay to go with the oven-roasted salmon.

Considering the amount of rail engineering work going on along the West Coast for the moment, I only plan to travel to Halmstad once this week, a journey that will take almost twice the usual time. Thus, instead of commuting, I spent my morning in front of Zoom before going for a 14k lunch trail run around Delsjön where the forest is almost fluorescent green right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home