Friday, September 04, 2026

Marc O’Polo

It took another round of returns, but in the end I was able to secure exactly the kind of corduroy blazer I had been looking for. At 180 SEK, it cost about a tenth of the retail price, reminding me again what a bargain Sellpy can be. Working away at Espresso House in Hässleholm, I felt reasonably on top of the autumn semester and my long to-do list. Once Linnéa had finished her riding class, we drove to her place in Kristianstad to make prawn spaghetti while rain came hammering down outside.

Today, I stopped in Helsingborg on my way back to Halmstad, running past Vikingsberg and along the familiar shores of Fria Bad, condensing decades into kilometres. After a quick shower, I caught the train to work for lunch with Ulf and our new professor, Johan Söderman, who has just edited a lovely new book on Didactics for Bildung in Preschool (yes, Bildung!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home