Friday, October 11, 2024

Mug shot

Considering our sizeable collection of Starbucks mugs from around the world, we decided to invest in one from Montevideo as well, shallow as this habit may be. Returning from South America, the kids were otherwise happy to have us back, and we can now look forward to a weekend together as all trains are cancelled between Gothenburg and Kalmar, which unfortunately also means that I will not be able to take part in the celebrations as my dad turns 75 on Sunday. 

After marking exams during the morning hours, I went for 15 faster kilometres in the Delsjö area today, with the sprinting reminding me of Finalloppet last year. Having Bandolerita in March to look forward to, I think I will save my money and not register for any more races, with the possible exception of a local headlamp race like “Skatås mörkaste” or ”Black Friday Trailrun” on Hisingen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home