Saturday, October 29, 2022

If you believe in me, I’ll believe in you

Taking the night train from Umeå shortly before 8 pm last night, we were treated to one of Swedish Railway’s renovated BC4 couchette cars. Having booked a compartment to ourselves, it felt like the deluxe version of my Interrail years. Once in Stockholm, we spent a couple of hours in the morning walking around the harbour before the stores opened so I could go shoe shopping with William who had outgrown his old sneakers. At XXL, we invested in a pair of Saucony Kinvara which is the same yellow shoes that I have come to love for my treadmill runs at USM.

Then, around lunch time, we met up with my sister and her boyfriend for a visit to the Royal Armory where I got to practice unicorn jumping and being reminded of that line from Alice in Wonderland. Just like the Medieval Museum where we went afterwards, it is fantastic to be able to visit these great museums for free.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home