Saturday, September 24, 2022

Inner emigration

The other day, I talked to my friend in St Petersburg who described her life of “inner emigration”. After all, as an individual, we have little influence over how society evolves, and with the European borders now closing for Russians, leaving is not really an option.

Far from such real-world concerns, I finally got to catch up on sleep with my Polar watch giving me full score in terms of “nightly recharge”. With that in the bank, I went for 10k along the lake followed by some American pancakes made with Oatly rather than milk. With only a week left in the house, I am not sure how many more lake runs there will be (currently at about 250) before I will start exploring the trails around Sävar instead.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home