Thursday, June 27, 2024

Aspen

Taking the train up to Jonsered shortly after 6 am, Anna and I followed up our midsummer run with another 10 km along Gotaleden and Lake Aspen this morning. Stopping in Rådjursviken for a swim, we were treated to an incredible morning in the forest, reminding me that you do not have to travel around the world to experience the most remarkable things.

Once in Lerum, we took the train back to town and Café Wærnet for a highly instagrammable breakfast. Already checked in for our flight to Luleå tomorrow morning, our next task is to get everything packed but hopefully I will also find the time to swim 2,500 meters so that I can secure the June 5k swimming trophy on Strava. Yet, all Strava trophies aside, this morning took an even happier turn as I just learned that my dear wife got her first high-ranking publication accepted in the journal Hypatia!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home