Monday, October 05, 2026

C4

Founded by the Danish king Christian IV in 1614, many things in Kristianstad, including the city itself, bear his name. Taking the bus out to the C4 shopping mall, I started the day with an upper-body strength session at Nordic Wellness (my legs are still trashed from the marathon) before sitting down to mark 47 exams in Inspera, a marathon in its own right.

However, as so often in my life, I had already received the reward before putting in the work, as Linnéa baked the most delicious cinnamon buns yesterday while I cooked an old favourite dish of mine (minced lamb with sage and lemon) for dinner. We also got to play a game with all the flags of the world, which I am bringing along to Karlstad to play with William next weekend, as well as a round of the feminist edition of När då då?. Linnéa’s daughter won the latter, presumably thanks to Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls: 100 Tales of Extraordinary Women having been her favourite book when she was younger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home