Bondespelet
Back at the after-school club (fritids) in the 1980's, my favourite board game used to be Bondespelet. Four or five years ago, I played it quite a bit with the kids and now, when I returned from the British Isles, William had already set it up on the kitchen table. Between autumn storms wreaking havoc in our forests and plentiful summer harvests, he and I spent a couple of hours enjoying a nostalgic game before having dinner on the balcony.
With Anna moving house at the end of the month, she stayed on in Gothenburg for a couple of extra days so that we could sort through the basement together. It also gave us the chance to be jointly impressed by William's progress at the gym, where he has gone from barely being able to do a single chin-up to knocking out fifteen, as well as making his way across metres of monkey bars.
As much as I appreciated the trip, it feels really good to be back home, to go out for an Indian lunch with William, and to enjoy the long, unstructured days of sommarlov.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home